Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DISNEY RACE CHECKLIST: Tower of Terror 10 Miler 2014

T minus 2 for race day! I'm so excited, this is my first Disney race and as a first you understand I must have everything checked off on my checklist. I decided to share my checklist for all Disney firsts just like me. 


  • Pack your running gear, and if you're flying pack it on your carry on. 
  • Check that your hotel reservations are all good to go. 
  • Buy any snacks you are used to for traveling time. 
  • DRINK WATER!
  • Print and sign the waiver. 
  • Don't forget your photo ID to retrieve your packet. 
  • Phones for pictures and chargers for phones. 
  • It might be chilly (stress on "might" since this is bipolar FL we are talking about) so bring an old hoodie to give away prior to the race. 
  • Bring lots of money to buy goodies!
  • And last, bring a happy smile since you are gonna have the funnest time while losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment