- Pack your running gear, and if you're flying pack it on your carry on.
- Check that your hotel reservations are all good to go.
- Buy any snacks you are used to for traveling time.
- DRINK WATER!
- Print and sign the waiver.
- Don't forget your photo ID to retrieve your packet.
- Phones for pictures and chargers for phones.
- It might be chilly (stress on "might" since this is bipolar FL we are talking about) so bring an old hoodie to give away prior to the race.
- Bring lots of money to buy goodies!
- And last, bring a happy smile since you are gonna have the funnest time while losing weight!
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
DISNEY RACE CHECKLIST: Tower of Terror 10 Miler 2014
T minus 2 for race day! I'm so excited, this is my first Disney race and as a first you understand I must have everything checked off on my checklist. I decided to share my checklist for all Disney firsts just like me.