1. Register early because availability goes out fast.
2. Train with enough time ahead.
3. Save money!
4. Read the program prior to the race weekend to organize yourself.
5. Stay at a Disney host resort.
6. Stop by the official merchandise booth.
7. Take your camera to the expo because there will be great photo ops.
8. Your love ones can make signs for free at the expo.
9. Take it slow the days before the race, specially if you are going to the theme parks.
11. If running in a costume feels uncomfortable, try a Disney themed shirt and some accessories to run comfy yet not loosing the Disney magic.