Monday, November 25, 2013

TWO MONTHS SOBER from soda

In two days I will have lasted two months without having any sip of soda which is awesome! A couple of months ago I would have never believed I would be able to do this, let alone to last two whole months! I'm at that stage where I don't crave it anymore, and the simple thought of drinking some doesn't make my stomach happy. It's just like McDonald's, I stopped eating McDonald's without realizing for a little bit over a couple of months and next thing I know, it gives me stomach ache. I tried a second time and it gave me stomach ache again. 

So I hope I keep going the way I am, specially this Thanksgiving weekend that my mom is coming and I'm going to Disney and Universal. Even if I get to drink soda I feel very good about this huge achievement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment