Saturday, February 8, 2014

Got a New Haircut!

Finally I cut my hair after what felt like years (actually around 6 months) and I decided to cut my bangs shorter. I haven't had my bangs so short since senior year when I used to cut my own hair. I went to Super Cuts for the second time and I really loved what they did, Maria was my hair dresser and she did an amazing job. I think this is one of the only, if not the only, times that I've been truly satisfied when looking at myself in the mirror right after the hair stylist is done. 

This haircut has resulted awesome for windy days since I biked to Target afterwards to get a few things, and I also went for a run today and I didn't have to pin my bangs back. Now I can just tie my hair in the back and my bangs don't bother me when running! I'm so happy and I just wish it doesn't grow out too fast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment