Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fashion Voyage

So..

I GOT MY FIRST OFFICIAL JOB :) Actually, my mom told me it's not considered a job but a... Okay I forgot, but it's not a "job" because they are rather than hiring me, buying my photos.

So about this job, a online fashion magazine, Fashion Voyage, contacted me to be one of their photographers from Tampa. They have photographers all over the world, and I'm one of the ones in Tampa. What I have to do is go through wherever in Tampa and ask people with cool outfits if they minded that I take a picture of them for the online magazine. I'll do a post about my first experience later. Let me tell you, this is going to be hard because I'm a little introverted when talking to strangers but that's the beauty about this gig, that I get to exercise one of my weaknesses and get paid for it.

This is the link of the magazine: http://fashionvoyage.com

Soon you will be seeing my works in there.

STATUS: SO HAPPY.


No comments:

Post a Comment