Friday, December 6, 2013

Week #32: Last Week of Classes! (11.02.13 - 11.08.13)

On Monday I went to lunch with my mom and Patty since they were leaving right after to Orlando because their flight was the next day, we ate in the food court and I had Chik-Fil-A. It was kind of a very boring day, I did my homework and really nothing else... I haven't put my clothes away or done laundry.

On Tuesday I went to my only class and almost panicked in the quiz because I didn't know how to do half of it (there were only two questions), but at the end he changed the hard question for an easier one. There's one kid in class who is very annoying and keeps making fun of the professor because he's Asian, he's being like this the whole term and he really annoys me, the professor is very cool, he even gives us chocolate (twice this semester) and it's not cheap chocolate like M&Ms, it's Ferrero Rocher and Lindt. Anyway, it just annoys me that some kids think of themselves as funny when they are just rude. I did all my homework in the library (205 calculus problems .-.) and had Pollo Tropical for dinner. I also finished reading "Eleanor and Park" by Rainbow Rowell, I kind of liked it but I was hoping for a happier ending. I've read 49 books this year so far and I'm reading #50 right now: "The Accidental Hero" by Matt Myklusch.

On Wednesday I went to the Postal Office to send my transcripts to Rutgers and UMich, I really hope I get in this time and most importantly win the scholarship, that would be amazing. I told Tia Marilu about the internship and she said it was okay, we also talked about Acun's special secret project we are doing, I'll be very busy this month. I went to the library and continued on my 205 calculus homework problems, I have 25 to go! But those 25 are super hard ones :( I can't believe we are on our last week of classes and that in 10 days I'll be back home with my family and friends! I've missed them so much. Although I'm excited for time to pass I'm starting to feel nervous about the finals! I only have three finals, American Studies on Monday and Chemistry and Calculus on Wednesday.

On Thursday I only had chemistry lab so I went in my Despicable Me pajamas because we were just going to get our reports back, after that I came back and slept some more. I woke up at noon to the sound of Abby and Kaitlyn talking (screaming), and went to the post office to pick up my Nintendo DS! I spent the whole afternoon playing Pokemon, and it was a struggle finishing my last American Studies homework because all I wanted to do was play Pokemon.

On Friday I went to my last chemistry and American Studies class! It was kind of a stressful day :( I really don't want to write why because I'm ashamed of it but I really hate people that steal! How can they leave with themselves tricking innocent people!? Lesson learned. I also skyped with Alex and she confirmed she's coming to Tampa next spring break! I'm so so so excited! I can't believe I'm almost done with my first semester, three final exams and I'm done! I can't wait to get to Panama, I have so much planned for those three weeks; an internship in my Aunt's company, hangout with my friends, Rod :), Netflix, books, sleeping, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment