Friday, September 12, 2014

Future Mail

I was just thinking about how much I like writing/reading e-mails, and what the purpose of this blog really is which is something I'll be able to look back and remember they way I just to think and the milestones I accomplished. I while back I wrote a post to myself that was to be read in the future, and I kinda wanna do that but in an e-mail form. 

What I'm thinking about is creating and email where I will send emails, each e-mail will be titles for a different occasion, like my 20th birthday or my 50th anniversary, or any Monday from the year 2060. I was also planning on writing e-mails not just for myself but also to other people to read to them in the future and have something to look back upon. 

I really thing this is a good idea, and I'll try to not forget about it and send e-mails constantly. 

The email will be futurestacykam@gmail.com and the password will be the same one I use in everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment