Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MY HARRY POTTER TRAUMA

So I've been obsessed lately about Harry Potter, about the books, the movies and the theme park. This is how far my level of obsession has gone:


  • Saw more than one of the movies in one day
  • Watch at least one movie each day for a week
  • Read my favorite books more than once
  • Read all of the character information on the internet
  • Set up a Harry Potter background on my laptop
  • Bought a 'Weasley is our king' poster
  • Find myself humming the theme song
  • Bought not one, but two Harry Potter shirts
  • Own a pair of Harry Potter PJs
  • Been to the Harry Potter theme park
  • Plan on going two more times before the year ends
  • Own a Harry Potter wand (Hermione's)
  • Bought a books series collection
  • Bought and read 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard'
  • Bought 'Quiditch Through the Ages' and 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them'
  • Scribbled down everybody's full name when bored
  • Knowing the important character's complete name
  • Specially Dumbledore's haha, APWBD. 
  • Will buy my own wand when I go to Ollivander's
  • Wishing for a hard cover book set for Christmas
That's how far I've come with my new obsession. Doesn't matter however if I ever stop watching the movies or reading the books because I know it will be printed in my heart. Always. 

P.D. I should make a BuzzFeed post about this hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment