Sunday, June 9, 2013

YouTube Daily Shoutout #7

Lately I've been watching a lot of Vlogs and one of the most addicting I've seen is called Its Judy's Life, which is about a couple and their newly born baby's life. 

Last time I posted a Draw My Life video of Harry Potter, now this one is about Kim Jong Un (is it spelled that way?). I don't really know about this man, besides that is not a very loved man in his country. 


I don't hate Honey Boo Boo, but I do am disgusted with her mom and her attitude. Ugh it's just horrible. In this video is the reaction from kids towards Honey Boo Boo's reality show. 


And finally some Jacksgap. I love making people laugh and this was a great idea, already put it on the bucket list. 



This past weekend I've been Youtubing all day long. On saturday I woke up at 2 on the afternoon and did nothing but to watch videos on YouTube, and then on Sunday I did the same with the only difference that I woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon. Now it's midnight and I have to do my homework yay.. Thank God I don't have classes on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment