Saturday, June 29, 2013

Getting excited?

First I found out that I could get in-state tuition instead of out-of-state and now I've talked to two of my roommates, actually one roommate and one suitemate, and they seem so cool and we share some interests. I first talked to my roommate, Hannah, a couple of months ago, what I like about her is that she's not a party girl and is focused on academics just like me. We went through ups and downs together when we got assigned to a hall we did not wanted because it was traditional style and you had to share a bathroom with a whole floor and then we both asked for a room exchanged and got put into Delta Hall! Which is a suite style hall. Then Grace, one of my suitemates, contacted me and we have so much in common! It's amazing. We both love Busch Gardens, traveling, and sports. I guess I found my roller coaster partner! 

I'm getting so excited now that I know a couple of people I like and the date is getting so close! In 49 days is my departure flight to Tampa! 

USF Bulls Pride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment