Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bruno Mars in Concert - Tampa 2013

Yesterday I went to a Bruno Mars Concert! And I was so excited. I went with my mom and we were in the floor, row 23. My seat was at the edge of the row so I had a perfect view of Bruno! The guest band introducing Bruno Mars was "Fitz and the Tantrums" which I had no idea who they were, but they were pretty awesome and the guy with the sax did amazing solos. When it was time, Bruno Mars came out and everybody got crazy, including me. I danced, which is not normal for me, and sang along all night. During the concert there was an outbreak: a big black woman was being pulled by a police man from the front, they passed right behind and in that second the woman began to kick and scream and tried to get out, which for me seems stupid. The police man got tough and took out his taser and put it on good use. The woman suddenly stopped kicking and the police men carried her out. It was freaking scare, that whole time I was like VERRRGAAAAA. Anyways, I loved the concert! He announced his final song was gonna be 'Just The Way You Are', and I was upset because he didn't perform 'Locked Out of Heaven' and he had already left the stage, but suddenly the drums start going crazy and it was Bruno Mars playing them as an intro to "Locked Out of Heaven"! That's was my favorite performance because of the dance, I thought before coming to the concert; but he did his moves in almost every song! I did two more songs and then left. I had the time of my life in that concert, I fist pumped, danced, sang, and smiled the whole time. 

First concert in the USA: SUCCESS!

P.S. I'll be posting a video of the clips I took in the concert later *editing*.










No comments:

Post a Comment