Saturday, August 10, 2013

Downside on Book Series

I just finished reading "The Mark of Athena", book #3 of the "Heroes of Olympus" series which is a sequel to the series of "Percy Jackson and the Olympian Gods" by Rick Riordan. Over the past 8 months I've been reading like a maniac, and lots of the books I've read are not done yet. I hate to start reading a series and have to wait half a year or more to the sequel.

Among the books I'm waiting for are:

  • "The Fall of Five" of the "I am Number Four" series by Pittacus Lore - August 27th, 2013
  • The third book of the "Michael Vey" trilogy by Richard Paul Evans - September 17th, 2013
  • "Emerald Green", the third book of the "Ruby Red" trilogy by Kerstin Gier - October 8th, 2013
  • "House of Hades", the last book (I think, hope not) of the "Heroes of Olympus" series by Rick Riordan - October 8th, 2013
  • "Allegiant", the third book of the "Divergent" series by Veronica Roth - October 22nd, 2013
  • "The Edge of Always", the sequel of "The Edge of Never" by J.A. Redmerski - November 5th, 2013
  • "Be With Me", the sequel of "Wait for You" by J. Lynn - February 4th, 2014
  • The third book of the "Avoiding" series by K.A. Linde - unknown release date
These are all the books I'm impatiently waiting for. The Downside about having to wait until these books are released is that one can forget details, passion, and even the trance you are when you are reading a series. What I hate the most is to lose my passion and affection for the characters. I just hope that by the time these books get published I'll still have the need to know what the hell happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment