Tuesday, May 21, 2013

YouTube Daily Shoutout #5

I loved to play with dominoes, not the traditional way, but the way where is a maze and you push one and one after one follows. I used to do that a lot in my childhood, sometimes I even filled the room with plastic rectangles (not dominoes because plastic rectangles were cheaper). So here's a video of it, but instead of dominoes or cheap plastic rectangles, they do it with iPhones! It was insane because they even used the elevator and also the iPhone's screen.


Second video of the day is HILARIOUS! It's from JacksGap with collaboration from Sam. They get in an elevator and do pranks all day. Their pranks are freaking hilarious. You ought to watch it. 


And finally some Smosh! Smosh is pretty great because one: they are funny, and two: they upload videos every week or so. Recently I've been watching Anthony's girlfriend Kalel's Video Blogs, I think I have a little crush in Anthony ha ha; that may be why I watch it so much. Either way, it's Smosh! so obviously is funny. 




No comments:

Post a Comment