Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FALL 2014 SCHEDULE

I finally got to register for Fall 2014! And it had me worried because last time I was in the first lot of students to register, while this time they backed me up a couple of weeks. I'm guessing it's because of my number of credit hours and my GPA that went down from 3.75 to 3.67 :( Anyway, I got the schedule I wanted! I was worrying because minutes before being able to register I saw that the Calculus III class I wanted was already full, but somehow I was able to join that class. 

I'm also worried, because if I fail Calculus II what will happen to my Calculus III class? Will it drop itself automatically? I'm worried about that but at the same time so grateful that I have my desired schedule for now. 

Here it is: 


I decided to take classes in the morning rather than the evenings, and I learned my lesson about 7:00 pm classes. However, there was one class I had to take at 5:00 pm because I had no where else to put it. I'm so ready to wake up early in the mornings and get on with my day. What really worries me though, is that fact that I have four classes on Mondays! And blimey, it had to be Monday didn't it? Nevertheless I really like my schedule. I won't have Thursdays and Fridays free anymore but at least I only have one class each day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment