Tuesday, April 22, 2014

RUNNING UPDATE

I MIGHT be going crazy, or "half crazy", because I just registered in Walt Disney World's Half Marathon for next year! I haven't even ran the 10-miler in October and I'm already aiming for 3 miles more. I feel a rush of excitement flowing through my veins, but I like having those exact goals in mind. 

The race is January 10th, 2015 at 5:30 am! And this time I'm going by myself, not like the one in October where my mom is coming with me. This means I will have to practice all the time and not slip, because if I do I'm toasted. 

I was between this half marathon and the Princess Half Marathon, but I chose the Walt Disney World one because the Princess' collided with the Gasparilla 8k (or maybe 10k, I don't remember). I know Gasparilla cannot be compared with the Princess Half Marathon but I have three more years to run every race :)



No comments:

Post a Comment