Saturday, March 15, 2014

FLORIDA STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL!

On Sunday 9th of March, my parents, Alex and I went to the Florida Strawberry Festival at Plant City, FL. It was my first fair in general, in terms of carnival games and that kind of food. We got there early and gave a round to the whole place. Our first taste was from a place where you could make you own strawberry shortcake and my dad exaggerated with the whip cream (just like him). 

I also ate a fried Reese's! And it was so yummy. I've been recently obsessed with Reese's Peanut Buttercups and also discovered that my dad is too! Haha. 

We didn't buy any souvenir, or got on the rides, nor found the strawberries I was looking for (either with condensed milk or something like the strawberries and cream from Chiriqui). 

It was a cool first fair for me, there were plenty of people and food and attractions and what a way to start spring break!








No comments:

Post a Comment