Thursday, March 6, 2014

Second Shot at RAW

I tried eating at least fully raw once per day a few months ago, but now I want to step it up because I feel like trash is flowing through my veins. Eating one raw meal a day makes me feel like I can eat junk for the remaining two meals but that's not how it's suppose to be. It would be like burning enough calories so you could eat McDonald's and not feel guilty. 

So, besides upgrading my exercise routine, I will eat FULLY RAW the week after spring break. I will eliminate meat, pop corn, cheese, and anything else that's not raw. I know it will be hard, and I know once I go back to Panama it will be harder because of the lack of support system; but I will try to make it work. Obviously I will eat normally when I go out with friends or family, but every meal I have at home I will eat raw. 


No comments:

Post a Comment