Saturday, March 1, 2014

HALFWAY THROUGH SPRING TERM - MARCH 2014

It's finally March! I cannot believe we are already halfway through spring term. In two more months I will be officially done with my freshman year at college! That's like a huge step. So for this month I don't have tons of exciting things planned but I'm certainly excited for spring break! Mom, Dad and Alex are coming over and we are going to have so much fun. We are gonna go to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and go shopping, maybe some other unplanned things along the way too but I really can't wait. 

Also, I'm so happy because I really can't wait for summer. I've been working hard, non-stop from January 2013 with no vacation longer than three weeks. Finally I will have an entire summer (if you don't count the study abroad) to relax and do whatever I want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment