Sunday, March 16, 2014

UPDATED BUCKET LIST :)

The first bucket list I wrote is now different from all the things I want to do before I die, so why not write my new bucket list :) 

  • Travel with my boyfriend
  • Run a half marathon
  • Write a book and publish it
  • Draw a really good portrait
  • Love my entire wardrobe
  • Love my body
  • Have a six pack
  • Go on a ski trip with my friends
  • Go to New York, London, Paris, and Bora Bora
  • Do an internship in another country
  • Work for Disney (even if it has to be a cashier or cleaner, I would really like to be a character!)

And this is my new and updated bucket list 2014 :) from my last bucket list I got to scratch a couple of bullets. I went to the Bruno Mars concert and ate healthy stuff from more than a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment