Sunday, July 14, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith

Some people don't understand why this hurts so much if you don't even knew the person, but it hurts. I believed in Cory, I loved his voice, I had a crush on him, and I idolized his relationship with Lea Michele. The fact that he got the strength to say he needed help with his drug use was admirable, the creativity he had in his audition for Glee was genius, and his sweet smile that brought warmth to your heart was irreplaceable. I will miss Cory. I loved his sense of humor and his humbleness despite his success. Glee was one of the first shows I truly felt in love with, and Cory was a part of it and will forever be. His love for Lea and his devotion will forever remain as a guidance to me. 

Rest in peace, Cory Monteith. 
May 11, 1982 - July 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment