Wednesday, July 17, 2013

YouTube Daily Shoutout #25


This first video is a cover of "Landslide" by Beatrice Miller. I wanted her to win the X Factor because she has a very unique voice, I don't like her attitude though. She's may be that way but 13 year old girls trying to be tough guys and cursing and stuff.. Not what I'm used to. But no judging. Her voice is amazing and I can't wait for her album to release. 


This a a slide show of Missy and Bryan's maternity photos from a vlog I watch: Daily Bumps. I'm making a shout out to this video because I loved how the pictures turned out and I hope I can be such a good photographer and maybe make a career of it one day. I loved how the sunset shots turned out, I guess it was the perfect day at the perfect time in the perfect place. 


And this is a HISHE (How it Should Have Ended) video about Man of Steel. I love these videos, I spent a whole afternoon watching them.




No comments:

Post a Comment