Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday with Friends (07/06/2013)

Today I went to the movies with 5 of my friends; Vivianne, Andrew, Alfonso, Keny and Rod. We were going to watch Despicable Me 2, but it was full of kids. So we decided to watch World War Z, which I was skeptical at first because of the zombie thing but it was worth it. The plot itself was amazing, -SPOILER- who would have though about that kind of cure? I mean, I though they would find the cure in or at least know where the virus came from. That solution was AMAZING. I rarely see Brad Pitt movies, but this one was really incredible. I still need to watch Despicable Me 2, but this movie was totally worth it. I give 5 stars to this movie. Never imagined a zombie movie like this one. 

And after the movie we went to T.G.I. Friday's and ran into Kevin Hall (speaking of the devil). I ordered some Jack Daniel's Ribs - my favorite dish in T.G.I. Friday's - and we met with Lionel and Katherine later and went to the brand new Lego Store. I think I was going to die of being able to see the stuff and not to buy them. 

I was a good Saturday, I love spending time with my friends. They are so funny and we laugh all the time. 

How funny is Rod's smile? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment