Sunday, January 19, 2014

DREAM BIG

I don't think I've ever had this dream that seemed so far yet it felt easy to achieve. I usually dream big, and when I say big I mean like travel the world for a whole year. But I've had this dream poking my heart every night since last year, and it has been to write my own book and publish it. God knows I love to read, I like to eat books (LIKE REALLY, EAT THEM jk) and I always come up with these plots for stories but I never write it down. 

One day I decided to sit down and write a story I had been thinking about, and it has taken me month and a half to write only three chapters, that is around ten pages. 
The book is a love story, it is a Young Adult book. And the main character's name is Elise. I won't tell much (i.e. nothing) about the story because I want to finish it first, but this is a dream I've had for a while now, and unlike other dreams of mine, this one is actually achievable. 

The book has no title but I'm looking for something simple such as just "Elise" or something around there. I would die if I finish this book and it gets published, like this is something I would like to do as a career. Not a career really, but more like a gratifying (maybe paying, if I'm good) hobby. 


Let's hope for the best!

"I got lost in his eyes, he was different than any other Chinese guy I've ever seen. His eyes were gray instead of dark chocolate like every other Asian".
"Corey said while smiling away. I could see his sparkling eyes from a mile away".


No comments:

Post a Comment