Sunday, January 26, 2014

TOMS Wallet

This is the first craft I've ever sewn by myself and I'm pretty darn proud of it (specially because I never stitched my self *phew). I saw this idea online a couple of weeks ago and it was until today that  I bought the sewing kit. I followed the first couple steps from Macy's Mess and kind of took over when it came to sewing since it was kind of obvious where you had to sew. I made a lot of mistakes on the way, getting the thread all tangled up but at the end the sewing became a smooth movement. 

The final product is not perfect, I have to say. But I'm gonna use it nonetheless because it was my creation from zero. I still don't know what to do with the edges since it's a fraying material, any thoughts on that?

Here are the photos of the wallet:




No comments:

Post a Comment