Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tag Tuesday: 20 Questions Tag


This is not a themed tag, is more like a personal tag. Let's begin! But first I have to throw out a green smoothie that turned out bad :S it was a mistake to add carrot juice.
Okay, let's start:

1. THING YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
I would say my iPhone, but in needed times all I need is my handkerchief.

2. FAVORITE BRAND OF MAKE UP?
I don't usually wear makeup, but since I have a pretty delicate skin my dermatologist recommended using clinique. And since then, my skin doesn't act out after removing my make up so thumbs up Dr. Santiago!

3. FAVORITE CLOTHING STORE?
Come on... everyone knows that a girl's best friend is Forever 21 when it comes to clothing.

4. FAVORITE PERFUME?
My favorite perfume right now is Sunshine by GAP.

5. FAVORITE FLOWERS?
Hmmm.. I don't know much about flowers so I'd say any that has the color blue in it.

6. HEELS OR FLATS?
Heels. I'm too short to wear flats :(

7. DO YOU MAKE GOOD GRADES?
I think so, I think I don't but it all just depends on your perspective and standards.

8. FAVORITE COLORS?
BLUE. Everyone know that, but I also like gray. My two favorite shades of blue are navy blue and teal.

9. DO YOU DRINK ENERGY DRINKS?
Nope, I was told a thousand times it was bad for you in Biology class.

10. DO YOU DRINK JUICE?
What kind of question is this? Jesus...

11. DO YOU LIKE SWIMMING?
I actually prefer diving, but I like being in the pool.

12. DO YOU EAT FRIES WITH A FORK?
Yeap, but if there's no other way I'd eat it with my fingers. I also eat my nuggets and chicken tenders with a fork.

13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOISTURIZER?
I'm a pretty simple girl and I use a random brand, Lactovit.

14. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED LATER ON IN LIFE?
Yes, and just once please.

15. DO YOU GET MAD EASILY?
Yes, but I'm trying to fix that.

16. ARE YOU INTO GHOST HUNTING?
No.. O.o

17. ANY PHOBIAS?
I hate being alone in the dark, and I also have a phobia with snakes.

18. DO YOU BITE YOUR NAILS?
No, but I do take off my pen's cap and put it back continuously when I'm nervous.

19. HO YOU BITE YOUR NAILS?
Actually yes, once in Decameron I was playing to jump the waves with my cousin and I missed one and it dragged me into the deep ocean. My grandpa came to the rescue and then I had a blackout.

20. DO YOU DRINK COFFEE?
I think coffee is disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment